LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
If you wish to receive a letter of recommendation from the TUM Chair of Psychology, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Your average grade in your current course of study is 2.0 or better according to your transcript of records.
- You have taken at least one course at the Chair of Psychology and achieved a grade of 1.3 or better. In case you have taken several courses at the Chair of Psychology, your average grade achieved in these courses needs to be 1.7 or better.
- You have/had personal contact with one currently employed team member of the Chair of Psychology (e.g., excellent bachelor's/master's/project study's thesis or excellent performance in one of our seminars/lectures).
If you fulfill all requirements, please send the following documents in one PDF via E-Mail to the team member of the chair that you had personal contact with (see here for contact information)
- Background Information (click here for download and fill out using Adobe Acrobat)
- Current CV
- Transcript of Records (TUM-Online)
Based on your submitted documents, we will decide on whether or not you are eligible for receiving a letter of recommendation. We will inform you about our decision as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue a letter of recommendation to all students.
Please note that incomplete requests will not be processed and that the issuance of a recommendation letter takes on average four weeks once all necessary information has been handed in!